The Anna Maria Princess is now running at a limited capacity. Following CDC guidelines, we will be social distancing, all guests will be required to wear masks.
Make Memories Aboard The Charming Anna Maria Princess
Embark on an unforgettable AMI adventure on the Anna Maria Princess paddle wheel boat, the only paddle wheel boat sailing the waters of AMI and Longboat Key.
With two decks, the Anna Maria Princess can accommodate up to 80 guests for our regular daily cruises and a 125-guests capacity for special occasion charters, private parties, weddings and other events. The lower enclosed deck is climate-controlled with air conditioning and heating.
Book A Cruise With Entertainment!
- Evening Live Music Cruises: $40 for adults, $35 for seniors/military, and $30 for kids under 10. Prices do not reflect sales tax.
- Comedy Cruises: $45 for adults Prices do not reflect sales tax.
Live Music Sunset Cruises
Every Wednesday and on select Saturdays, our Daytime and Evening Cruises feature live entertainment from Mike Sales and Melanie Massell! Melanie and Mike’s smooth, clear vocals will encourage you to unwind and enjoy paradise.
Get Your Laughs On!
Join a hilarious cast of comedians from Skitz and Gigglez on a sunset comedy cruise aboard the Anna Maria Princess! Ready for some fun? Book now below!
- 1 hour prior to the scheduled departure time the bar is open and guests are invited to board the Princess
- Full service bar offers a wide variety of bottled and draft beer, wine, champagne and mixed drinks.
- We accept cash and all major credit cards for on-board purchases.
- We now have a light fare menu, please click here for menu. We no longer allow guests to bring outside food or drinks aboard.
- Free On-site parking available
- This is a non-smoking vessel
- The enclosed lower deck has A/C and heat with large picturesque windows for viewing
- Spacious top deck with ample seating and rail counters for viewing Florida’s beautiful sunset & wildlife