Celebrate the holidays at the Bradenton Beach Holiday Boat Parade!
Saturday, December 14, 7pm
Boat owners are invited to show off their holiday spirit and their beautifully lit vessels in a Parade along the Intracoastal Waterway. The event will begin at 7 pm on December 14, 2019 and will last between 60 to 90 minutes.
Route: Vessels in the Parade will gather near the south end of Jewfish Key. The parade will head northwest along the Longboat Pass Bridge and then north up the Intracoastal Waterway. The parade will pass alongside the Bradenton Beach City Pier and end at the Bradenton Beach Marina.
There are three ways to participate:
1. View the parade following Christmas on Bridge Street
2. Enter your boat in the Parade for the chance to win a $200 cash prize
3. Ride along on a boat in the parade
Viewing: The Bradenton Beach Holiday Boat Parade will follow the activities of Christmas on Bridge Street. Click To Download Map.
The parade can be viewed from:
- The Longboat Pass Bridge at the beginning of the Parade (7:00 PM to 7:30 PM)
- The Bradenton Beach City Pier as the Parade ends (7:30 PM to 8:00 PM).
- The Bradenton Beach City Pier will be the best viewing location.
Free To Enter: Entry in the parade is free and is open to both powerboats and sailboats. Parade participants must attend a mandatory captains meeting on December 11th at 5:30 pm at Bradenton Beach Marina. Click Here for Entry Form
Ride Along with the Parade: Wear your Holiday clothes and bring your jingle bells! Passengers can ride along on the Anna Maria Princess during the Parade. Space is very limited. Call 941-778-2288 for details.
Questions? Call John or Mike at (941) 778-2288
Help Get The Word Out! Download and Print the 2019 Flier
A Big THANK YOU to our Sponsors
Bradenton Beach Marina
City of Bradenton Beach
Anna Maria Island Sun
Bridge Street Bazaar
Paradise Boat Tours
Bridge Tender Inn