Who wants to travel an hour to get out to the gulf or wait for 3 bridges to open up on your way in or out? Unlike other facilities, our marina is located just off the intracoastal waterway at mile marker 49 with less than 1 mile to Longboat Pass offering fast and safe access to the Gulf of Mexico. Tampa Bay and Sarasota Bay are just as accessible.
What is Valet Boating?
- Unlimited In and Out Service
- Ready to go with 1 Hour Notice
- Fuel Service Provided for You
- Unlimited Use of our Do It Yourself Work Racks
- We Fresh Water Flush Your Engine
- We Rinse Your Boat
- We Put Your Boat Away
- Valet boating lets us do the work and lets you do the boating
Keep the sun, wind, and rain off your boat. Enjoy valet boating with our inside storage program for boats up to 40 feet in overall length. Your vessel will be secured in our fully enclosed and locked building. We have room for short term or annual storage customers and the longer you stay the less you pay.
Wet Slip & Transient Dockage
- 50 amp & 30 amp shore power and internet
- Water available at each slip
- 2 Fuel Docks w/ Diesel and Gas
- Restrooms, Showers, and Laundry
- Short walk to White Sand Beaches, Historic Bridge Street, Shops, Restaurants, and Free Island Trolley
- Pump out station on site
Large groups are always welcome. We’re perfect for Yacht Club and squadron outings. All slips are open for rental to the public on a first come first serve basis.